- Category: agenda
Lake Asbury Municipal Service Benefit District
Board Meeting October 3, 2016 Agenda
282 Branscomb Rd. (Lake Asbury Community Center)
Green Cove Springs, FL 32043
1. Call to Order – Chairman McMillan
2. Roll/Quorum – Chairman McMillan
3. Administrative Announcements:
To the members in the audience:
1) If you wish to discuss anything on the agenda or not on the agenda, please complete a question
request sheet and give to the Chairman. These discussions will take place as designated in the
agenda or in the New Business section if the item is not on the agenda.
2) All members must speak from the podium, beginning with name, address & if you live within
the boundaries of LAMSBD.
3) Members who wish to speak must first be recognized and can speak for five minutes. The five
minutes includes comments from the Chair or Board Members with approval of the Chair.
Speakers can only be recognized by the Chairman, Board Members may not recognize, Board
Members may make a request the Chairman to recognize a speaker.
Members may be requested to speak by the Chair on a selected basis during meetings for
additional information, clarification, etc.
The District Attorney and District Engineer may be requested by the Chair to speak at any time
for advice or information.
To the Trustees:
(1) All Trustees, including Board Officers must vote. A Trustee with a conflict of interest
regarding business before the Board must declare that conflict with the Chair before the vote.
The District Attorney may be consulted on this issue.
(2) If a Trustee needs to leave early, the Trustee needs to advise the Chair. An important issue
may need to be moved up for discussion earlier for approval & vote.
4. Approval of Minutes: September 12, 2016 Regular Meeting; Motion & Approval
5. Treasurer’s Report: Treasurer’s Report for October 3, 2106; Motion & Approval
6. Approval of Checks: Checks for October 3, 2016; Motion & Approval
7. Staff Reports:
A. District Engineer Mike Kelter
B. District Attorney Wayne Flowers
8. Trustee Reports:
B. Vice Chairman
1) Clarification of Request
9. Unfinished Business:
A. Tree and brush removal from fingers
B. Lake Ryan dam design and permitting update.
9. New Business:
A. Comments from District Members
B. Meeting synopsis for the Lakelighter
10. Adjournment – The next meeting will November 7, 2016.