- Category: agenda
Lake Asbury Municipal Service Benefit District
Board Meeting February 6, 2017 Agenda
282 Branscomb Rd. (Lake Asbury Community Center)
Green Cove Springs, FL 32043
1. Call to Order – Chairman McMillan
2. Roll/Quorum – Chairman McMillan
3. Administrative Announcements:
To the members in the audience:
1) If you wish to discuss anything on the agenda or not on the agenda, please
complete a question request sheet and give to the Chairman. These discussions will
take place as designated in the agenda or in the New Business section if the item is
not on the agenda.
2) All members must speak from the podium, beginning with name, address & if you
live within the boundaries of LAMSBD.
3) Members who wish to speak must first be recognized and can speak for five
minutes. The five minutes includes comments from the Chair or Board Members
with approval of the Chair. Speakers can only be recognized by the Chairman, Board
Members may not recognize, Board Members may make a request the Chairman to
recognize a speaker.
Members may be requested to speak by the Chair on a selected basis during
meetings for additional information, clarification, etc.
The District Attorney and District Engineer may be requested by the Chair to speak
at any time for advice or information.
To the Trustees:
(1) All Trustees, including Board Officers must vote. A Trustee with a conflict of
interest regarding business before the Board must declare that conflict with the
Chair before the vote. The District Attorney may be consulted on this issue.
(2) If a Trustee needs to leave early, the Trustee needs to advise the Chair. An
important issue may need to be moved up for discussion earlier for approval & vote.
4. Approval of Minutes: December 5, 2016 Regular Meeting; Motion & Approval
5. Treasurer’s Report: Treasurer’s Report for January 9, 2017; Motion & Approval
6. Approval of Checks: Checks for January 9, 2017; Motion & Approval
7. Staff Reports:
A. District Engineer Mike Kelter
B. District Attorney Wayne Flowers
8. Trustee Reports:
B. Vice Chairman
1) Clarification of Request (regarding dockside vegetation)
9. Unfinished Business:
A. Tree and brush removal from fingers.
B. Lake Ryan spillway project update.
C. Carp removal information to be provided by Trustee Cottrell
D. FEMA claim.
E. Brush removal on Lake Asbury dam by RainGod.
F. Parking signs on Lake Asbury dam.
9. New Business:
A. Comments from District Members
10. Adjournment – The next meeting will March 6, 2017.